Terms & Conditions
I. General terms and conditions
1. The following rules describe terms and conditions of the online shop
www.mymagicard.com. Operator of the shop and Mymagicard brand owner is private
entrepreneur Starikov Konstantin, based in Almaty, Kazakhstan, postal code 050011
2. Terms and conditions specify process of placing order and purchase of products through
the www.mymagicard.com online shop. Terms and conditions are binding for the both
Seller and Customer.
3. All products offered by the www.mymagicard.com shop are brand-new and free from any
physical or legal faults and have been legally introduced to Russian and foreign markets.
Mymagicard owns copyright licenses to copy and distribute all products available at
4. Placing an order means that Customer understands and accepts following terms and
II. Customer registration
1. Orders can be placed through an order form available at the www.mymagicard.com.
2. Orders can be placed by Customers which must be private individuals (over the age of 18
and younger, provided they have received permission from legal guardians) or legal
3. When registering, Customers are required to provide information about themselves that is
accurate and true. Providing incorrect information may result in lack of possibility to
process an order.
4. Customers' personal data is collected for shop purposes only and is processed for
purposes of Seller's economic activity and for means of promotion and advertisement.
III. Ordering procedure
1. Orders are accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through
2. Orders are processed on weekdays within 5 business days.
3. Once an order has been placed, Customer will receive confirmation email. Second
confirmation email will be sent when payment is fully processed and settled on Sellers
account. The third confirmation email will be sent when the order is shipped with the
information about ttn for tracking.
4. Contract between Customer and Seller becomes bound when Customer confirms an
5. An order that has already been placed cannot be cancelled.
IV. Order processing
1. Orders will be processed when a payment is registered on the Seller's account. In case of
lack of payment, order will not be processed.
2. All shipments are dispatched through priority service of theKazakhstan Post (KazPost)
3. When placing an order, Customer agrees for the use and processing of Customer's
personal data by Kazakhstan Post (KazPost)for the purpose of delivery of an order.